Sunday, August 29, 2010

My First Post!

I'm very excited to begin writing this blog. I've been inspired my many other "amateur" investors who have  shared their knowledge and experiences with the public through their blogs. I want to add to that information and continue to provide forums for new investors to gain information and take control of their own financial futures. 

In this blog, I hope to share my experiences in investing in strong, dividend-growing companies. My investing goal is to produce an dividend income stream that will continue to grow every year. 

I hope you enjoy my thoughts and findings. However, please don't take my word for it. This blog is supposed to be a starting point for all investors out their and do their own research and come to their own conclusions. I also hope that you will comment on my posts, allowing this blog for all investors to share their ideas and come to the best possible solutions for our investing goals.

I hope you enjoy the posts in the coming days, months, and years.

DCM

No comments:

Post a Comment